Are you an international business aspiring to sell your products in the Chinese market? One option is to sell your products B2C through Chinese influencers or directly through Chinese cross-border e-commerce platforms.
In case you want to focus on the wholesale business to save costs at the beginning (marketing, shop etc.), then working with a Chinese distributor may be an excellent choice for you. This is an inexpensive China market entry strategy that requires little effort on your side.
- Sell your products in mainland China and the Greater China area
- Collaborate with B2B distributors/wholesalers who then market and sell your products to a Chinese audience
- No further To Dos on your side: the distributors will market and push your products
- Minimal risk for you as Chinese distributors buy B2B in bulk and receive their margin through reselling the products
- Enter the Chinese market quickly without a lengthy strategy to build reach
Our service for you
- After your briefing, we research and compile up to 30 potential distributors for you; we also include their background and contact information, as well as rate and recommend the potential distributors; in the end, it’s up to you who you collaborate with
- If you wish, we can establish the first contact for you and facilitate the initial meetings in Chinese and English language
- In case you wish to complement your China marketing strategy, we can also help you to set up/optimize your website in Chinese language, and create an online shop for the Chinese market
Conquer the Chinese market today with this simple and straightforward China market entry! The distributor/wholesaler model is inexpensive, quick, and bears minimal risks. Contact China Gravy for your free and individual quote.
*platforms we will check: 1688, Chinese Search Engines, WeChat, Baidu B2B, Alibaba, JD.hk, Tmall.hk, Google